View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 04:42 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Washbe, my heart hurts for you that you couldn't just enjoy the wedding and have some fun instead of worrying about your son. I've been there, I know that we may fake it well, but we hurt inside and our minds go a zillion miles an hour with the "what if's". I lost so many special occasions because I couldn't focus on the moment but instead lived in fear of the future.

I think you are doing well, you're getting the hang of this and I think that the more you practice, the better you will get.

What would happen if you declared a "Washbe Day" or better yet a "Washbe Week", where you got to just focus on you and anything else and let your son and God sort out his life? What would happen if you turned off the phone, didn't peek at the texts, and just lived your life for a day?

I know that sounds like a big challenge, but sweetie maybe just give one day a try and see how that works...you are worth it and I hereby declare tomorrow "International Washbe Day" because the world here is cheering you on.

Big hugs from one mama's heart to anothers.