View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 09:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
leopard7

Girlfriend in need of advice.

Hello I'm new to this site but am in desperate need for advice. My boyfriend who's 25 and I'm 22, have been together for 5 1/2 years has done opiates for a couple of years without me knowing. I had seen a few before but he always had a good excuse for them. In October he died and was brought back to life. We both thought he was done until he started throwing up again and I confronted him. The next day he wanted to go to rehab as an inpatient so I took him. Hes been in there 15 days and today he had his first day pass. We were going to go out to eat but he started feeling uneasy so we went to the house instead. As we were pulling up he stated he wanted to go back to the facility. I guess I didn't think this process was so much of a mental process and don't know how to relate or know where he's coming from so he doesn't feel so alone. I don't care how long it takes for him to get better but I don't know what else I should expect just like I didn't expect him to freak out like he did. It scares me and I don't know who to turn to or if there is any advice or book I get read. Help and thanks.