View Single Post
Old 09-17-2004, 04:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
dotcom

teatime: a relaxing thing to do

hey, i never thought id do something so civlized! im going to go home and make a pot of tea and drink a few cups. its decaf mind you.

i am surprisingly relaxed considering i just had to tell a business aquaintance of mine that their relative was in fact a trick of mine. hmmm. i tried not to say anything, but i forsaw that the trick in question would find out their relative was working with me and then yeah. i figured i had better say something and just clear things up before they turned into a big problem. i think i have no ego anymore or something. i had no problem saying, "once i had this drug problem and i was homeless and i was paid by your relative to do the naughty dance". and i am so calm right now after having said that. its great. well, i just never thought i would be so candid about that. i seriously am feeling great, like now i dont have to worry. and now i can go home and have a pot of tea. yes, im going to drink most of the pot by myself. since i dont smoke cigarettes anymore i find i drink a lot of water and decaf tea.

anywho, maybe im having a nervous breakdown but i feel fine. i would think i would not be so okay with having to deal with the above mentioned problem. lets hope for the best: its not a nervous breakdown, im just rocking on.