Thread: I miss my son
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 05:32 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
blwninthewind

He is in danger.
It's only a matter of time before she drinks and he will be the only one there to take the brunt of her anger and self hatred.

You need to call a lawyer immediately. Call CPS and report that she took the child from daycare and you don't know her drinking status...which is TRUE. You aren't there...she could be boozing it up as we speak.

You do whatever you need to in order to protect those kids, hers and yours.

Have that crazy... uh... sorry. child abuse makes me sick.... but is she a citizen?
if not get her deported.
Move.
Don't tell her where.
Look the woman can't control herself. She could KILL your child...OR YOU. Get the hell out now.
Where is your child going to be after she's in prison for killing you?

You have GOT to just pack up and leave...or don't pack up.... go get your kid and go if it comes to that. Unfortunately the wheels of justice turn very slow and your kid may not have that kind of time.
The goal here is for you and your children/her children ALL be alive when this is all said and done. Do what you need to ...send the kids to relatives...get them somewhere safe. Go and pick that baby up...she did it so why can't you??
What is she going to do...try to take you to court? hahahahah...CPS would be your expert witness to attest to her level of crazy.

Seriously...we are not overreacting. You are not reacting ENOUGH. That's part of OUR disease. Your children are in jeapordy...get them somewhere safe no matter what!!!!