Thread: Kids Cleaning
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2004, 09:49 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Gracey

That is the main thing that scares me is how is Ashley really dealing with all of this....I dont know......on the outside she ignores him.......rolls her eyes when he is not looking.....stays away from him......openly admits to me she doesnt like him.......I just am always reminding her how much I love her.....and his attitude has nothing to do with her or me.......its him.........I have always told her that.......I knew full well it isnt her fault.........but I didnt know that it wasnt my fault either.........I thought it was my fault.....and now I am realizing it is no one's fault but his........

He cannot say her name to me......that bother's me.........he never really talks to her......or her to him......he never really yells at her.......he does ask her to do things.....but he never says to her "how was your day" just nothing or she doesnt to him either.......they pretty much dont communicate at all.......Ashley stated at the counselor that she doesnt want to do anything with him.........(I dont blame her) when he says that he is not going to take any credit for her.........(to me, only to me) I tell him he doesnt deserve one ounce of credit.........and I will be glad to take all the credit...I am so proud of her...........I have in the past tried to tell him.......that you show Breanne how much you love her........you hug her and kiss her and make her feel special.......along with discipline........but he doesnt show any of that affection ever to Ashley.......and the only time he communicates with her is asking her to do something.....so that is all Ashley sees...........(cause in reality that is all there is) and I am sure that hurts her.......her real dad is never around and then she has this *******.....I keep telling her its not your fault......he says I put her on a pedastil.....he is just doing everything he can to suck me in.....no matter what it is........and it is ashame that he had to pick one of the dearest things to my heart........

Let me stress that he never says anything to Ashley..........I always get the brunt of everything.....I have to hear it, I have to tell it......I have to live it......I have to make up for it....I have to pretend and clean it.......I will purposely tell him she did this or that....and how she worked for me that day.......and it is like he is thrilled by it and loves it........erggggggggggggg...........but I will do anything for my daughter.......I would call it exagerating the facts a bit....to keep the peace.....he finds himself not knowing what to say....if I do that........In a sense it is taking care of her and me......right..........or am I warped?