Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 10:50 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
liftandrun

Originally Posted by buster123 View Post
hello liftandrun... I did some insanely stupid things last night. I joined this morning out of desperation. We are in the same boat, along with many others. I sincerely believe I could fix my problems with the support system they have in place here. Lets do it.

You are spot on about alcohol and workouts. I workout a lot hoping to return to my college shape. It never happened. I guess body process alcohol calories first before getting to fat reserves. With the amount I drink, I never had a chance. I resolve to quit drinking from tonight. During evenings I plan to work out till I drop, reward me with chocolate milk for recovery and prepare healthy meals for the next day.. I hope this will get me out of rut.

Thank-you and everyone for posting! It helps to see that there is hope. I feel a little less like poo now. Not drinking at all for ever is so huge I can't get my mind around it, yet not having this morning of shame feeling would be great too. So many of the posts seem like they could have been written by me, its amazing. I really appreciate the support.