Old 01-26-2012, 07:49 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
TheOjibway84

Well him and I had a long talk after our home group meeting. And we both made amends. I shouldn't have really gotten angry at him. I'm sure my parents would be more then happy to provide a money card to get Tim's for people. As I really did listen tonight to what he was trying to say. He told me how in the program everyone is like your brother and sister. no one is considered just people in AA. We go through all the same issues. He apologized for coming on strong to me. He knows in the past when he did this it would work me up like tuesday night. SO we had our talk and I apologized for the way I acted upon it. I could have easily just accepted what he was saying was trying to get me better knowledge that he and the others who been buying coffee for everyone, don't do it because they feel sorry for those who can't pay for stuff but show they care, they take pride in seeing others getting a treat. So he recommended that maybe once in awhile that I try to show the same to everyone else instead of just coming to Tim's and getting coffee and never buying. this time I listened and agreed. He looked at me and I laughed and said "this should have been the way I should have reacted!" And he laughed too and shook my hand. I told him the truth how when I got inside and went to my room a thought came across my mind and I was saying "Oh my god. What did I do! That isn't how I should be acting after all that has been given to me freely!" So I decided to apologize to him and the anger towards him faded and I saw what he was trying to do and that I allowed my anger to get the best of me again. So we're cool now and I was happy we had out talk so we're good again.

Thanks everyone for providing some support here. I didn't know what to do when i was so furious. Just thank god I got advice and talked to him instead of getting a drink!