Old 01-25-2012, 05:27 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
TheOjibway84

whats confusing about it? everyone else who replied understand. And you weren't there to say I was sulking. I was asked what was wrong and it was between my sponsor and I but he managed to slip it out. And why would they be annoyed? All that was told to them was he hurt my feelings. I didn't pout or shout. And thanks to those who clearly stated what the 7th tradition has nothing to do with anything outside AA. He keeps putting that on me. So yeah I don't have money to spend and if you all would read my blogs my parents took over my money. besides the point.

But in my own decision or still wondering because I don't want him using the excuse how he drives me all the time and I don't give him money for it, deciding whether I'm going to stop going to that discussion meeting. Theres another one I can get there on my own, he even brought that up this past summer how he always drove and maybe for the 7th tradition I should give him money for gas. I don't drive myself. But thanks everyone for providing opinions.