Thread: this is dumb
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 07:28 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
soberred

Originally Posted by wino5 View Post
im sorry too that i dont believe in AA. I have worked in palliative care for the last year. Trust me, my religion has been a question and at the forefront of my mind.. i see people go into the chapel seeking help. many that dont seek the chapel are good people.....what the frig is the point of us???? I dont think anyone knows.. This is my concern mabye meant for another forum.....i m not sure but i need help.. I have seen death too much, to say they all go to heaven unless they dont believe in it is bullcrap. `what about good people? and beutiful adoring pets....ive been told they are just here for us and turn to dust... i want to smasck that c*** in the face who said that...pets are better than people

sorry... just i need someone to explain religion to me coz im not getting it.......im drunk....
someone have a scientific and rational explanation as to how pets can be treated like ****... and how those people could be forgiven..that rip their heads off or whatever (look up melbourne australia news) i want to learn gods language
make it make sense to me please!?
This is a forum to give support on addiction. To give strength to each other. To tell others what has worked or not worked. I am not alone when I am here. Religion? That one is on you. This isn't the place. I see death and illness all day long. Working around death can be emotionally draining. Perhaps its too much for you.