Old 01-24-2012, 12:11 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
paigemc

More questions.....Yesterday was a bad day. I mostly spend it being mad at the situation I am in. I feel a little clearer today.... Thanks everyone!

I'm just wondering if I'll know when its over? When is the right time to leave? When do I give up? I am married and I don't want to look back and think I walked away too soon? But I also don't want to regret not leaving 5 years from now. I know no one can tell me what to do.....I'm just looking for a little guidance in what the signs might be.

Just to sum up things.....we've been sleeping separately for two weeks since his last drinking episode when he came home drunk after I asked several times that he not come home if he intended to drink. He said he just "didn't want to be away from his family". His needs came first and he climbed in the bed smelling like he rolled around in the damn bonfire! I have since informed him that aside from living in the same house for the time being I have nothing left for him. We barely speak. But he hasn't asked if he can do anything to repair our relationship. I'm pretty sure he's just riding it out.

Also, I posted a new thread regarding this. I'm new and wasn't sure if people come back and check these or not. Hopefully thats okay?!? :o)