Thread: Kids Cleaning
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2004, 07:22 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Gracey

I have been thinking about that alot lately.......He is just using this situation as another way to pull me in......I am going to have to start treating this like I do everything else........

I went to my counselor's lastnight.......after work I had to pick Ashley up......drop her off at home and pick my husband up at home before I went to the counselors......when I dropped off Ashley I quickly went in to see if he was ready........He was sleeping.........I decided that is not my job to make sure he is up to go to the counselors......I only had two minutes anyway......my appointment is at 5:00, I didnt get home till 4:50.......just enough time to swing in there, honk the horn.......and leave........well he was sleeping........so I told Ashley that I would be back around 6:15..........she asked where I was going and if she could go with me......I told her where I was going and she still wanted to go.......

We had a great session...........my counselor was able to meet my daughter who my H has such a problem with.........My counselor said what a great girl she was......and the way my H described her was alot different then what the counselor saw........the counselor thougth she was this fat, unkept, lazy person...........despite what I had said......that kind of bothered me..........but he saw lastnight for himself what I was saying was the truth........he said that my daughter was a well rounded, beautiful thin girl.........My daughter told the counselor she didnt like my h......the counselor has heard for the last three months quite the opposite from my h about my daughter......If my husband makes it next week to the counselors, I dont know where it is going........but for now I am only going to concentrate on today..........

My H made arrangements with my MIL to take Bree while we went to counseling............(which of course he didnt make it) but I still after the meeting had to go pick up Bree at her granny's............My MIL asked where my H was.......I said he didnt make the meeting because he was sleeping..........I told her I am not his mother and it was not my responsibility to wake him up.....I gathered Bree together because I was on my way to church.....I told his mother that I was not going to go home and wake him up.....if he is not ready, then I am going to church without him........So what does she do...........she calls my house and has my son go and wake him up...........When I went home he was ready.......so off to church we went.....

He didnt ask how the meeting went till this morning.......I just said fine......he asked what we talked about......I said not much.....I am going to leave it at that......he called me at work this morning on his break......he says he has to get out of this job........he says people are teasing him about the affair that he had with his co-worker that is now back full time......he apologized again for what he did to us...........I think this is actually the first time he is actually reaping the consequences for his actions.....

As far as Ashley goes.......he hardly ever says anything to her........it is always directed to me..........and I am not going to get pulled in anymore.........