Thread: I Need Help!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2002, 05:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

The problem is that it takes time to get into a treatment center so that would mean he is out on the street until he gets there. I can't risk him killing me. I do have control over that. I still feel that I can keep him alive though.

I called a friend who is going to try to locate a long term facility for me tomorrow. I just hope they keep him for 3 days. I hope they check his record from before. I will call them in a little while. It is just so very sad becasue I saw him wonderful for the first time and I lost him to this stinking disease again.

The strange thing is that he ran away when I called the cops and came back while they were there. Maybe he thought they wouldn't take them like the last time. I'm so glad they did. He was even threatening to kill them.

I'm sorry, I'm just in shock I guess. I am so afraid of knives and so afraid of suicide and he did both to me.

I know I can't let him come back. He really did well this time, but he could have made other choices than to drink. He had a program available to him and a sponsor he could have called.

Hugs,
MG