View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 06:52 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
sandrawg

This all went down, face to face, on Thursday. We couldn't really get into an in-depth conversation about it. So then I woke up Fri at 6am realizing the whole thing was bothering me because of all the reason we've discussed in this post. Sent him an email about it. Didn't get any response...I didn't hear anything from him-and usually we talk every day. Next day, I'm even more confused because he went incommunicado.

Then later in the day, I start getting worried. Also, we had plans Sat. night and Sunday...he doesn't text me til 4, saying he left his phone in the cab coming back from --not sure if he was at the bar. He was either there or playing poker at a friend's house. But, probably drinking.

That happened with my ex--he would be too hungover to call me, or did something stupid with his phone while drunk--and it would screw up our Sat night plans. I was already upset, but what happened Saturday just made me even more upset.

We're supposed to talk face to face on Tuesday.

Originally Posted by Willybluedog View Post
Sandrawg, if he knows your history and why this would be hard for you and has chosen to forge ahead anyway it sounds like there is a real problem.

Have you sat down and done a face to face with him or was it strictly email If you have done the face to face and he is still blowing you off, then you are right it is decision time; as for me I am the suspicious type, my ex wife cheated on me for a long time when she supposedly working, so now I am more inclined to think space = cheating.

Are these all guy friends and he want to do every Friday night with the guys or is it a mixed crowd, if it's a mixed crowd my radar would really be up. If it were me I would send a couple of my girlfriends he has not met into his hangout to do some recon.

Anyway you know the drill, the only person that can control your feelings and reactions is you.

I hope it works out for you, if you want to talk, need to vent, or just want someone to lean on I will be here for you, I also do a mean cyber bear hug with extra parenthesis.

If I can help I will, best of luck to you.

Bill