Old 01-19-2012, 07:56 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
KelleyF

one last post; for those of you that were kind enough to show concern for the BF medical condition.

He has actually been admitted to the hospital; at least overnight due to some complications with one of the procedures today.

When he was in the hospital over 3 weeks ago now....they found out he had an infection in his heart . They treated him with iv antibiotics, and then sent him home with oral meds. Today along with other test, they did a biopsy of tissue from one of the heart valves, and during this procedure they had a problem. They think this will be ok, but are keeping him for observation.

So todays hospital visit wasnt for an xray, etc. It was serious. In fact, he had to have someone accompany him because they required it. He had to go under general anesthesia, etc. He couldnt drive, and he really was too out of it to even talk to the dr. -

I had to go to class tonight; his dad didnt want to leave until he was actually in a room, etc. so I told him Id come back t oget him when I get out of here.
Soon now....

So thanks to those that offered a kind thought or prayer. Maybe it has helped

Hugs,
Kel