View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 12:02 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
tryintosmile

Originally Posted by Impurrfect View Post
(((tryingtosmile))) - I'm so sorry for all that you are going through. I agree, it's not about the dog, that just seems like the straw that's breaking the camel's back.
Thanks for that Amy. For now he has 'suckered' me back in and has convinced me that he will take care of everything. He has told me that he will tell his daughter that if it doesn't work out, we won't be able to keep him. That means that if she has nowhere else for him to go and has to put him down, it will now be on us and not all of the other people who initially said 'no'. I guess I don't love myself enough to fight this the way I wish I could, but thank you for your kindness. I'm so glad that there are other people who will offer to love you when you aren't loving yourself. I know that saying that 'God helps those who help themselves' and if that is true, he wouldn't be helping me too much right now, because I still don't have the courage of my convictions to follow through. I'm sorry for what you've been going through. Crazy how we could still have 'stirred' feelings about someone who has wreaked so much havoc in our lives. My A can do that to me, but I swear I don't feel love towards him anymore. What is it then?