View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 10:16 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
crisco

Yeah and We Should Not Have

The more that I look at this post. The more that I state I can done it sober. Now, I have to go to back to all of the AA meetings that I go and admit that I am new person.

I just not going to do that. I just to tell people how much that I have. I am going to attend my regular meetings, but not let them know that this incident happened.

I too embrassed to admit that a newcomer for the fourth time. I just to want to move beyond this incident and just focus on sobriety.

I cannot afford to go to the Saddleback Club meetings and rely on the sobriety there. It is best to be silent on how much on recovery time that I have and just shut up in meetings.

I am not asking for more help to the problem. I asking forless help to my problems because I am too needy. I am a drain to my sponsor so I should dump him and that I become my own sponsor. I have failed too many times in this program for somebody to sponsor so I need to sponsor myself until I get over six months, I need less help and more will power to do things my own.