View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 08:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
24hrsAday

Originally Posted by crisco View Post
have found it on two occasions that it is better to go out and to come back then deal with the current insanity that I was in. Based on personal experience, it is sometimes worth it to go out and get your sanity back. It is better to drink for a moment and regain your sanity, than give up your sanity and go insane.

This is not orthodox teaching in the rooms, but personal experience has taught me that I had to go out in order to deal with certain personal struggles.

I am going to give on AA and put all of my recovery into SMART recovery. It is worth doing the PHd disseration that this program needs to become an established to AA. I am going to get PHd in Addiction Recovery and try to meld a version of the 12-steps and SMART Recovery to achieve a pathway to sobriety with people with OCD and autism and also atheistic and agnostic. My own problems at my current job force me to go over for the PHd in addiction psychology.\

I have tried to twelve steps to remain sober and they have not worked. It is time that sometime does the pioneering research into trying AA and SMART Recovery works. My life is worth it because the just the twelve steps alone has failed. It is time that we see that a combination of the steps and non-twelve step program work. I gave up sobriety today, but perhaps it is for the master cause. The master cause is to see somebody that does it both the twelve steps and SMART Recovery and write that major PHD dissertation that keeps generations sober. To put that research together and combine into one master PHD disseration is worth it.

It is sole reason why I am able to quit my job despite issues with my employer. It is the hope that I remain sober today because I now have the reason to give everything for soberity. It is a lot and lot of work, but this is what I am passionate about. I tried to auditing, and it failed to provide happiness in my career. I drank over my job because I had a security issue that I cannot handle I have drunk twice over this job and it is enough to drive me insane. And it is at the point of that point that both me and employer want to see me quit.

Once you drink over a job, it is time to leave that job. My job has not provide me happiness or has provided my employer with the performance that they deserve. There has been too many security breaches that I ashamed over and that I want to quit because of I bear the responsibility of not following the security regulations that I could. So it is time to go and get that PHD and let my employer use somebody's else talent to do the job.
i hope it works for you crisco.. best of luck to you!