View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 12:35 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
KuanYin

I'm on the same merry go round. But I moved out of my house (after much frustration, too much drama to even try and post). I tried kicking him (addict son) out, tried the 30 day eviction, and he would always come back, and for the life of me I could not shut the door in his face. And he knew that. But it got to the point where I couldn't stand it anymore. My once-beautiful home was a disaster area with his mess. I could never get it clean enough to even list with a realtor. So I jumped ship. Abandoned it all. I guess my house will be foreclosed on eventually. I actually thought that when the electricity was finally shut off for non-payment, he and his addict girlfriend would leave then. They didn't. Then the water was shut off for non-payment. They still are in there. My biggest regret right now is not the loss of my house that I'd worked and payed on for nearly 2 decades, but that my son knows where I live now, and he's shown up ringing the doorbell, knocking on the door, harassing me for money. It would be a good thing -imo- if he were to go to jail right now. But he needs to go for a long time, the 30 days here and there that he's served over the past 10 years haven't made an impact.