View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 07:46 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
stubbs

thanks

Thank you to everyone.It is great to have such a support base.I am wondering what your talking about walkertall.You are a person who simplifies things I take it.I kinda have that mindset, as I am inspired by financial trading which takes a simple approach.But this is a whole new monster to me.
I revolve EVERYTHING around drinking.I have a little story for you guys.I watched a couple tv series on Danny Bonaduce.He was in some celebrity show about him.But it changed my whole paradigm.He got sober for a little while.I quit drinking for three months.and was completly happy about it.I thought I would never go back to it.I almost felt manic on how high I felt off life being sober
It was just that little shift in my thinking that did it.But now I can't find that.I try now and get veeery iritable.I take it out on my wife to cause an arguement so I have an excuse to drink.I really believe in mindset being the key but dont know how to get there.is my anger and derpression part of the withdrawl?I dont get the shakes or anything else.I dont think I drink enough for that.thankas a million to all of you who replied.I am going to try my best to beat this and you guys may be a main factor in it.godbless you all.