View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 09:46 AM
  # 114 (permalink)  
micealc

From what I have Read Huntress.....you have nearly Compleated a Month away from the Booze.......Congrats.I am an adult Child Of A dysfunctional Family.>>> I did not think so at first, until I read the Laundry List of ACA>>>>Also Power Less over Alcohol and Drugs>>>>>>clean And Dry now Many Years.I have Attended 12 Step Meetings >>>>>.they have kept me Dry/Sober..........but not really Grateful or Happy......Something was Still Lacking>>>>>>>>>>I never Enjoyed my Childhood>>>but thats all changed....Sense I started attending ACA,and Got the Big Red Book.

I have seen on this site People that have used another way of getting Dry/Sober,Its Called AVRT,Google it for info........Id say If I had seen this 40 years ago Id have tried it.
I might even use it yet to Pack in the Cigarettes>>>>It will work.
AVRT is all about the Beast of Addiction...and Its about been aware of the Addictive Voice in my/your head.

How is the Guitar going....I love it,It was my Companion through all my Sufferings.
Good luck to you.....Get Safely Home and Thanks for making the World a safer Place for us all.