Thread: Day 1 - 2012
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 03:54 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
ArgentOfSilvae

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Welcome Back AoS

I guess someone has to ask it - what are you planning to do differently this time?

D
Thanks Dee,

I'm not sure actually, I used work as an excuse, it was super busy november/december, so after 16 hours of work I thought to myself "I deserve a drink" which is just of course me justifying. I plan on learning to play guitar (which i got for xmas) I am hoping having something enjoyable todo of an evening will help some. tbh i'm still working on the "how".

Originally Posted by Sapling View Post
In your first post you say...

But alas, its time for me to learn what I knew before: "Argent, you cannot drink anymore"

In your second post you say...

For the whole year, I plan to lessen more my drinking habit and totally remove it as another year will enter in about 12 months.

It's got to be one or the other....right?
Think you got two people mixed up there Sapling My plan is not to lessen my drinkign (i know i cant do that ive tried many many times) but to stop

Originally Posted by DaveVelasco View Post
I started my new year with an alcohol free celebration. I was happy I was able to celebrate without the presence of alcohol. I spend my first day of new year with healthy drinks like fruit juices.

For the whole year, I plan to lessen more my drinking habit and totally remove it as another year will enter in about 12 months. Recently, I was able to reduce my drinking habit for about 50%, so I expect I can achieve to remove totally that drinking habit for the next couple of months. I make my time more productive along with my kids, and spend some time bonding with my wife - and also reading books. It is a good sign that I am actually changing for the better.

Welcome to SR Dave

Cheers

AoS