View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 12:50 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
1undone

Well I don't want to give medical advice and I will only tell you what I did. I stayed away from Caffiene and anything that would stimulate my nervious system. I took a Benadryl at bed time and I made sure I had a plan if I couldn't get to sleep. I would play on my computer - like at this site or one of my favorite sites. I couldn't watch TV because that was too passive, I had to be engaged in whatever I was doing. I don't know if that helps but there is a whole list of things to do in one of the stickys at the top of this forum.

I also go to AA, don't know what you think about that or any other group type setting where you can get face to face interaction to get you out of you. Even if it's unrelated to addiction. Hang in there, I remember sweating like crazy! Gross!!!!! I also remember not sleeping for a week for any normal amount of time and then having to take naps every day. I don't have those issues now.

I also think you should evaluate the things "Daytrader" laid out for you. Especially if you want a future happy family.

Take care.