View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 10:49 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Sweets79
To thine own self be true

Wow, thank you all for the support and encouragement. Reading all your replies, really made me smile

I just got home, and it wasn't that bad at all. I trained with a nice woman. I didn't do much but watch her, take some notes, and practice a bit on the computer. I go back in tomm from 9-1 also to train. I am training all week actually.

Act10n, it's a receptionist position in a spa. Should be relaxing right? lol I had a hot cup of tea and sat at my desk, just trying to take everything in, sober.

I've drank before going into other jobs, and I would rinse with mouthwash and brush my teeth 3 times, but they still smelled it on me! I remember being so embarrassed but I was willing to do anything to calm my nerves (drinking)

Yes, this is a new chapter in my life, and I really should focus on the positive instead of always worrying about messing up and what could go wrong. I am going to try to focus on the positive this afternoon/evening.

I am going to eat something good, relax, watch some TV, and congratulate myself on feeling all the anxiety and fear (and in my head it is blown way out of proportion), yet going in today, without a drink.