Thread: Bad habits
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 04:20 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
InsertNameHere
Random Guy

Always being late especially if it is the first thing in the morning, I have never been all that punctual and have suffered for it before. Another big one that weirds people out is talking to myself aloud. My AM would talk to herself all the time when you were around her sometimes it was difficult to determine if she was talking to you or not. I do that now as well and get some weird looks from people when you are obviously by yourself and not on the phone but talking aloud and practically having a conversation with people that aren't there. I know that everyone does it to one degree or another but I guess that most people restrict it to talking to themselves in thier head. I don't. One thing that a got from my upbringing is to much patience. I know that dosen't make sense but even when I should be angry or times when I have every reason to expect something to be done on time or a certain way and it isn't it dosen't bother me. I am to laid back I suppose is a good way of putting it and can therefore be taken advantage of by people that know this about me and exploit it. Mostly this is only a disadvantage in my work because I have people that work for me and there are times when I should be all over them but don't because I just don't care as much as I (or the people that are in charge of me think) I should.

INH