Thread: HUGE vent.....
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 04:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Hanna

Originally Posted by JenT1968 View Post
but everything about his behaviour has my gut screaming: the constant references to my lying to the children about my imaginary "boyfriend", opening telephone calls to me with lines about me performing fellatio and thinking that I should still take the call, the fact that he won't voluntarily take a hair-strand test to back up his story that he has cut down on his drinking (and changes the reasons why), the lack of any evidence being volunteered to back up his story, his threats to move to switzerland/america/wherever because I am alienating him from his children when I deliver them to his door twice a week and he has cancelled a fifth of his contact visits in the last 6 months.
This paragraph makes me sick! And I'm so so sorry you have to deal with this abuse. You aren't crazy - trust your gut.

I don't think I would pick up the phone for a long long time for someone that speaks like this.

How are the kids? Are you documenting all of this? If he's not drinking/using, he's still a big hot mess anyway or he wouldn't be acting like this.