View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 06:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
topdog0627

Hurting myself again and again

I started texting her last night. I told her that we can get together and overcome this DSS thing and that I would make it all stop if she would just meet with me. I told her that I loved her and that if she would come back to me and let me help her then we could make ths DSS thing go away.

She said that it was too late and that I told DSS nothing but lies and that she was thinking about coming to me and giving me another chance until I went to DSS and told them lies. She has been in jail and is addicted to opiates. They are there every day ( DSS ). She is really out there now. I have to stop all this madness. I keep getting my hopes up that since her sisterinlaw is getting treatment then she will to. I am wrong in all of this I know. I am guilting her, manipulating her. I love my wife. I want the person that I know to come back out. I am beginning to realize that it may never happen.

We are filing at the courthouse next week. I am going to ask for custody of my daughter. My daughter says that she will never go with me. She is 14. Does she have a choice? If anyone knows anything about this please share.