View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 01:59 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Sapling

Hey Intouch...Welcome. I'm sorry to hear your situation, as I put my Ex-wife through too many years of misery. Not with crack....alcohol was enough to do it for me. Good advice above....Some kind of group support would be a big help. How do you go to a meeting?....First find one...And then show up. I recommend it.
I don't know a lot about crack cocaine....other than it is super addictive. You definetly need to cut off his money supply...Get whatever help you can get from his family and yours. It may not be a bad idea to get out of there for awhile....Most important thing for you...Is to take care of you.
You know...my wife finally got tired of my bull**** and her leaving was...after a few more years of drinking, a major part of why I finally seeked help for myself. Her and everyone else I hurt...Basically anybody I came into contact with. It's a tragic thing to watch and it's a tragic thing to live...For both of you. The worse part about is...You can't make him stop...That's his job....Just like it was mine. I guess to make this simple as I can....The best thing you can concentrate on now...Sad to say...Is doing what's best for you. The rest will fall where it may. I'll send a prayer for you today...That can never hurt.