View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 10:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Intouch

Husband is an active crack user

Need Help now, husband has been using and hiding his use for months now, we are at least making attempts to have conversation, the lies the lack the hiding, however, I am hurting, I am not a user, I have never tried crack, he has admitted his use, but not how long, nor how much. Today he says he went to a counselor, ( I no longer trust what he says). Whatever steps he takes to curb or seek help are fine, I am fed up. I am hurting and empty. His weight loss, the wasted food, the time loss, the disconnected power, the missing bill money. Sure he needs help with his addiction, I need help living with him. He's totaled 2 cars, takes no responsibility for his actions and expects complete trust. Yes I am a newcomer, and need conversation, Not to tear him down, he's already a shattered man. I need something to strenghten me. I don't know how ato attend a meeting, actually I don't know if there is one for the partners of a user who is a non-user, and what if I find a group for me, an explode- at this point, if another crack user asks for spare change or a cigerette I may tell them exactly what is on my mind, and at this point right now that's a dangerous statement.