View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 12:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ownedbypugs

Unhappy Just when I had some hope

My son is scheduled to get out of rehab on Friday and go to a halfway house on Monday. There is an outstanding warrant for violation of probation for him, and I just found out they are picking him up on Friday at the rehab. I know this is all his own doing, but, I feel so crappy right now. He looked so good on Sunday when I visited, and he had such a great attitude and state of mind.

His counselor at rehab is faxing all of his paperwork that he is completing 28 days of rehab and what his plans are after, to his lawyer and when he gets picked up his lawyer is going to try to get him a quick bail review. The judge that ordered the warrant is tough, but, my son knew that when he decided to violate his probation.

I am hoping he can be out before Christmas, but, I doubt it, if he gets bail at all. His lawyer said it is a really good thing that he went to rehab and is doing so well, and has a plan in place for when he gets out.

I'm just upset, and I asked his counselor if my son could call me today, and he said he would give him a phone pass to call.