View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004, 03:16 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
bjmt

"For startes pleeeeeeeeeease reconcider having an affair. I think it would only make things worse!!! You don't need the added guilt!!!! If you want out go throught the correct channels so you are legally protected. You do not want him to be able to sue you for adultry" Spendra quote.
Wallflower...think about what you are doing. What will the out come be if you have an affair? Chances are you may go into another relationship with problems of alcoholic or drugs.
Is it worth the hassle and all the guilt..you will have?
Believe me...been there..done that...and still have the guilt feeling...years later. Not worth it all in the long run.
Another added note here; I had an aunt who had an affair with a neighbor..years ago. The neighbor all so lived across the street. Aunts husband was an alcoholic too! She had three young children..all under the age of 8. The neighbor across the street was married..with two children..under 5. My aunt felt much the same way you did. She enjoyed staying home and taking care of her family...but yet she was despitely unhappy. The neighbor across the street had lost his job and his wife had to be the main wage earner in their family....which involved alot of travelling. Both the couples had been friends with one another for many years. Both bought their houses about the same time. Anyway to make a very long story short...they began a affair..which lasted two months. My aunts husband found out about the affair..he told the neighbors wife. Who then left husband..taking two kids. My aunts husband went out and had affair to prove to her..he could do it too! They ended up divorced. Both the houses were sold...all parties involved moved to other areas of state. While my aunt was forced to move into a small house..go to work. She said she felt so guilty for helping to break up two marriages. The guilt lasted for years. She did meet and marry a very nice bloke..who treats her like a queen. They have been married for over 35 years. But asking her about this affair..she says..she wishes she had it to do all over again..the affair would have never have happened!! Remember what we do...will affect us for a lifetime.

Last edited by bjmt; 09-10-2004 at 02:18 AM.