View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 07:01 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Sheneedshelp

@Dollydo I know sometimes I just vanish from here but that doesn't mean I don't read and consider what you guys say. I've never been an alcholic and can only learn so much from education about it. You guys are a big help.

That said I haven't checked into alanon but maybe it's time I should. We've always made excuses to dodge it. Whether it's not enough time, whether it's thinking we can handle it on our own. I don't know why we haven't done it but I think we should and soon. I'm having more trouble lately knowing she's still not getting better and is actaully getting worse.

I've never been in a situation with these kind of problems. That didn't happen in my childhood we were all just good kids that came home from school and didn't do this stuff. Then Amber was such a blessing and never got roped in for 18 years and my other two kdis are still too young. It's all hard for me. I really have no idea how to handle the fact that my daughter is getting drunk or smoking pot pretty much every night. The fact that she will strip and shake her ass in a guys face just so he gets her another bottle. The fact that she is so willing to expose her self to in public and get taken advantage of. I don't know how to handle any of it and it's killing me as a parent who thought they had answers for everything