View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 12:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FML

Anxiety/ too many showers?

I just took my second shower of the day. Yesterday I took four :C (I already feel guilty because it's a waste and yes I know that's not good for the environment). I haven't even gone anywhere so I'm not dirty. I havehad really bad anxiety the past 2 days and for some reason it feels like the only thing that will help me snap out of it is to take a hot shower. I would probably take several a day when I feel like this if it didn't make me feel guilty. It's almost like I get into a panic and absolutely NEED to take a shower, even if it's just real quick. Afterward I usually feel pretty good for a while.
The last time I drank was on Saturday, so that's not long at all for me but I did drink a lot. I am just wondering if feeling like this is in any way connected to it and if anyone else does or has done this. I'm wondering if and when I quit drinking for good I won't get these intense anxious feelings so often.
I'd just like to know if there's anyone else who feels or has felt like this. I don't think I have OCD or anything but I don't know why I feel like I'm not clean when I know that I am.
Dang I sound like a fruit loop, but I love this place for providing the anonymity for me to do that comfortably~
Also I'm considering not waiting until New Years to say good bye to alcohol. Carpe Diem