View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 02:44 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
DecadesEnd

Oh he's STILL trying to pull me in. He actually said to me today when I (again) refused to give in, "I'm going out this weekend and I'm gonna get **** because I'm tired of the past 13 years of suck ****"
That's just fine with me. I told him to knock himself out, I don't care. And I don't. I don't think that was the reaction he was looking for. I honestly cannot give the man one more second of my concern. I have kids and myself to think about, and it's about time someone thought about us.
My thinking is more along the lines of....if you can't wait until after Christmas as we agreed to get your groove on....then you're worth far less to me than I thought. And I to you.
More power to ya.
Yes, I am clear in my mind (finally). I asked him/begged/pleaded with him for months to attend marriage counseling, he refused. Claimed if he did go, I would walk out the door in the first 5 minutes and the counselor would cry, cuz he has PLENTY to say. He says he doesn't *have* a drinking problem, that I have a problem. Maybe so. Maybe I do have a problem, and from where I'm sitting, his drinking, lack of emotion, and downright bad attitude, is my problem. I don't want to be someone's care giver. And I'm done with it. I don't care how he feels about it.
And thank YOU SO MUCH for the support, my friends, family, whoever, do NOT understand because 'he's basically a good guy'. But then, they don't have to live with him now do they?