Old 11-22-2011, 07:32 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
boyersj

I see, so the best support that it sounds that I can give is ignoring the problem completely. Basically never discussing it anymore... As far as going to meetings, there are some in town but she would know that is a change in my schedule and how would I respond to where I am going? if I told her I was going to Al-anon meetings, she would knwo that I believe she is an addict (which has not yet been said).

She did say that she feels she is being watched like a hawk and that if she wants to drink she is going to drink. Why couldn't the explosion that occurred on halloween occurred before I purchased this wonderful home that is "everything she could have ever wanted"? *big sigh* Also, so close to the holidays. it is worth mentioning that her brother introduced us and is very upset with her. I guess it has progressed alot in the last 6 months. The kids even told me mom didn't drink this much, but they also told me she has made promises without keeping them.

Thanks for the support and insight. I almost wish I could print this out and show her but of course its still the "tree" issue. I did say to her last night that if she would have been my other half and listened to me before.