Thread: Thank You
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2004, 05:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wingsfree

Smile Thank You

Stopping in here to give you all a heart felt thank you. So many jumped in to help me when I was...well you know.

I'm breathing again, I feel a lot better. I'm paying more attention now, I see what is happening to me, my thinking, my body SCREAMING out to STOP. It still amazes me how this thing distorts our thinking.

Yep Jon...time out... today I'm doing something about my sobriety, and will keep at it, like all of you are, as frustrating as it gets. I need to be like Moot....HATE the booze, really hate it, because it HATES us.

I also got the cursed notion out of my head (still looks suspicious haha).

Boop (Betty) I've talked to hubs over and over and over, told him to live somewhere else. Prob is I'm not a real aggressive person, time to learn eh? I think I am, but when I think of it, nope. I just need to learn to ignore his drinking, wish he'd stop so bad.

I have a question. How would you feel if someone pushed you in a corner to stop drinking, when you didn't want to? am I doing the wrong thing with hubs? ok that was two questions. I really need some input on this issue. A friend of mine she keeps saying why should he have to stop when he doesn't want to, so I've been explaining the situation, she's in denial I have a problem, but I think she's getting the picture the more I talk about things. She also pointed out that IF he does stop he'll probably be real resentful, and you know what, I don't care, because that's how I've been feeling about this.

If you have any thoughts on this, I'd really like to hear what you have to say.

Thanks again everyone, smiling here, big smile, my thinking is getting back in good form again, phewwwwy, to that other person, I have no clue who she is, and I don't like her at all.

I hope you're all doing good, hope life is being kind to you all.
Love.....Denise