Old 11-19-2011, 11:48 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
athomewaiting

well i told her that before she went in and even in letters i sent her and she knows full well that i am willing to support her and go to therapy and and be there for her, i undrstand she needs her time and space to get herself together, i just dont feel that there was a need to break up, i can step back and let her have her space and still be her boyfriend. and here is the next situation, when i said i was going to come up and visit, she said that she didnt want any visitors not even her mom, and now yesterday, when she called she told me her mom was going to visit her today and with her own money could i get her a carton of cigs. and her mom will pick them up on her way to see her, she asked me how i was feeling and i told her im hurting, she said to just bare with her, and be striong for her, and she sounded like everything was ok between us, she said she loves me and she had to hang up,i said no problem, visiting hours where between 1-3 and her mom never called to come get the cigs. and today she calls me and says can i send one her hoodys up with the cigs. and her mom from our closet, and she sounded like she was miserable, and that things werent good between us, adn when i said i love you, she said it back, but not the same way as before, im going nuts here