View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 07:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
WendyOWilliams

This is a time when I think you can try to practice something new. If you're like me, you've too often allowed your heart to rule your actions and then you regret it later. Try to just feeling these feelings, ride them out, and use your head instead. Your brain knows you're better off moving on as opposed to enduring this drama for x number years more. Your heart is reacting from base fear, childhood stuff, and all kinds of crazy, emotional motivations.

I assume from your all-caps that you're feeling out of emotional control. Maybe instead of letting that craziness guide your actions, try to control them and do what's best.

I know, I know - easier said than done, but consider that no one can be in charge of your feelings but you. If you don't try to control them, no one can. And they will just run around like wild horses, trampling and being crazy. Reign in those same horses and use that power to travel or plow, and then you've got something good going on.

Edit: If you let him go, let's say you cry and cry and cry, and feel lonely and terrible, and maybe want to puke, you'll get past that and go on with your life as a free woman. If you get back with him, that won't pass. Not as easily anyhow.

Last edited by WendyOWilliams; 11-18-2011 at 07:52 PM. Reason: addition