View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 02:27 PM
  # 225 (permalink)  
MRPHREEZ
5 STaR GeNeRaL

stay stong

Originally Posted by Runhappy View Post
Mr

Welcome back. I just read your whole thread since 09 and Now I want to know how you are today.

I tried subs and stopped taking them after a few weeks when I read they could be just as addicting and just as hard to detox off of as my DOC (Norco). I am here struggling to just get a week or 10 days clean. I go through the detox in bed for a week then I use again for 2 weeks, then detox, etc etc. I thought about trying subs again because i had no desire to use when I was on them but my doctor made me jump thru too many hoops to get them. I dont really have the desire to do the outpatient required really. I have been to rehab before.

Please share how you have been this last year. How is the detox off of subs? Do you think subs were easier and more effective than cold turkey? How long were you on the subs?

I remember having absolutely no desire to use opiates when I took subs. I'm just asking these questions because my struggle is so hard with cold turkey and relapse and maybe subs would be worth another try.

i hope you remain strong! subs will help you! just have a plan with with ur sub docter! mine was in folorida i had no plan really he just gave me my month script and let me loose! i think subs should be more controled!