Notices

MrPhreez's Recovery progress!

Old 03-30-2009, 08:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
5 STaR GeNeRaL

Arrow MrPhreez's Recovery progress!

Just made a new thread to track my suboxone treatment and recovery progress thanks for coming and feel free to give advice or just say hi i can take all the support i can get! God Bless!

Its now day 7 (some of you already know my story and my situation) *in a nut shell* i abused oxy's for too long it got to the point where i was shooting them!~ that went on (iv'ing 0xy) for about 4 months....thats when i seeked help! went to the doctor 7 days ago he put me on suboxone! ive been posting my progress nightly in different threads..thanks to some helpfull members on this site they told me how to start a thread! and just keep it going... so here it is!! i hope everyone can enjoy and make this a helpfull thread for everyone! this is about my progress but its also about "suboxone" so any questions or anything feel free to ask!! read my previous posts if you wanna know more i will update this thread nightly! so if you wanna follow my progress feel free! if you wanna give advice please do!or if you wanna just say hi i would like that! well my friends stay sober and focused on better days!
Old 03-30-2009, 08:32 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
5 STaR GeNeRaL

Arrow

monday night 11:26pm march 30th
getting ready to go to bed i feel fine a little tired but overall i feel good! had a long day have work in the morning so got alot done today! i have to give *suboxone* the credit without it i dont think i would of made it this far!~ it truly has taken away all my cravings! no w/d,s and i actually feel normal!~ im 29 i havent felt like this since my early 20,s today was my first day of tapering (SLOWLEY) I ONLY ATE 2 AND A HALF 8 MG SUB SO THIS WEEK im gonna try to do the 2 and a half then next week drop it to 2 a day!` thats my goal this week....well off to bed will update tuesday night!

stay sober and focused on better days!

tony
(aka)MrPhReEZ
:ghug
Old 03-30-2009, 08:36 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Dopeless Hope Fiend

These ARE the better days...I can so relate to shootin s##t in my viens...and the ensining MISERY right??LOL..thank god we are not there anymore...so do you miss shooting dope?? Glad you are on the subs...

Keep listening..that is how we addicts LEARN..most of us...ME ESPECIALLY aree so deviant..think I know EVERYTHING..got this problewm figured out..then BAM..right in the kisser..life throws a curve...
Today I have not had to committ and crimes, tell any lies....or stick a needle in my arm...what a releif!!!
love north
Old 03-30-2009, 08:56 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
5 STaR GeNeRaL

WOW I COULDE'NT OF SAID IT BETTER!` you know im so new in my recovery but hey let me tell you i havent went 7 days without shooting 2 to 6 oxys A DAY! for over a years untill 7 days ago let me tell you I have no urges! no cravings to shoot dope! iTS AMAZING!` and as far as do i miss shooting dope! ..... well i must not that much because if i missed it that much its so easy for me to get i would of already relapsed!~BUT I KNOW THIS TIME IM DONE! EVERYOTHER TIME I QUIT OXY IN THE PAST I WOULD GO THROUGH W/D,S FOR MAYBE 4 DAYS MAX AND THEN GO BACK TO THE "PIN" THIS TIME IS SO MUCH DIFFERENT BUT I WAS IN W/D WHEN I GOT ON THE SUBOXONE 1 HOUR LATER AFTER I DOSED I FELT SO MUCH BETTER SUBOXONE WAS A MIRACLE DRUG FROM THE GET GO FOR ME!~ SO I HAVE HIGH HOPE FOR ME THIS TIME AND HEY ITS MY NEW RECORD AND THIS TIME I WAS HONEST WITH MY FAMILY AS WELL THEY ALL KNOW I WAS SHOOTING DOPE!~ I HAVE MANY PEOPLE BEHIND ME THIS TIME!~ AND I DO LIKE THIS SITE MOST OF THE PEOPLE ARE SINCERE!~ i ended up getting some infections ceullites,from dirty needles thank god i dont have heppits c or aids thats what i feard more than anything!~ and as far as the needle(shooting dope) well i was scared of needles when i was a child i would cry and raise hell for every shot i ever got (usallay in my butt cheek as a kid) so i think why i ebjoyed shooting dope was i was getting over my fear plus i got high in the process and i already had the pills ounce i learned how to separate the pill in a spoon and shoot up it was over then i had control of the needle i dont know if that has anything to do with it but!~ hope that answers your questions
Old 03-31-2009, 05:08 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Some French tart....

Now get your butt and head together. I think you'll go far if you do.
As it's been said before, Suboxone/Subutex is just relief from withdrawal.
At sometime you will have to get off the subs. Taper it as low you can get, then you can perhaps envisage a whole new life drug free.

Much love and encouragement,
Tish xxx
Old 03-31-2009, 05:39 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Phreez
Keep doing what you're doing. You can help so many here with your story. Stay focused and work a program...any program.

Penny
Old 03-31-2009, 06:50 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
5 STaR GeNeRaL

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by change4penny View Post
Phreez
Keep doing what you're doing. You can help so many here with your story. Stay focused and work a program...any program.

Penny

penny, i want to find a good na group but its so hard ive went to a couple of na meetings but i just diddent fit in i need to find my kind of crowd ya know? im going to a new one tonight!~ (its 9:30AM NOW!) HEADING TO WORK IN A FEW HOURS! i went to some aa meetings and there helpfull i did find a great aa group! but i feel like i need na i will find a good na group it may just take some hunting....thanks for the advice you always leave positive replys and most of your replys are very helpfull as well!!!!thanks again

everyone who replyed

mrphREeZ
`:ghug
Old 03-31-2009, 07:03 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
5 STaR GeNeRaL

Question 8th day clean!~ (AND STILL GOING STRONG)

ITS TUESDAY MARCH 31st (9:53am)

took my suboxone,clonindine & propranolol at 7:46am (i keep a journal of when i take my pills etc.)and i must say i feel great! i feel very refreshed, i have a pill i take for sleeping its called amitriptyline i did eat one of those last night so maybe that has something to do with why i feel so refreshed? anyone know much about amitriptyline? other than that just a normal morning getting ready for work and the day! but today is the first day of tapering my dose of suboxone im going down from=3 8mg a day/ to= 2 and a half a day! (its a slow taper but thats the doctors orders! ok thats it for now i will update when i get home from work!` everyone have a great day and stay sober its just one more day you can count!~
DO IT!~
ITS WORTH IT!~
IVE NEVER FELT BETTER

:ghug STAY SOBER AND FOCUSED ON BETTER DAYS!

TONY
(AKA)MRPHREEZ
Old 03-31-2009, 11:28 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Now with fewer opiates!

Hoping that my olive branch extended in another thread applies here:

Originally Posted by MRPHREEZ View Post
ive went to a couple of na meetings but i just diddent fit in i need to find my kind of crowd ya know? im going to a new one tonight!~
My kind of crowd was any kind that would enable my using. Today, my kind of crowd is any that has a few recovering people in a room, working toward the same goal. It's a start.

That said, I know it helps to feel more "a part of" and hope you find that. In the meantime, try to take any good advice you find wherever you find it...just like here.

Glad you are open to AA, too. In my area it's a mixed bag of addicts/alcoholics.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:28 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

amitriptyline= Elivil (sp) Its an old anti-depressant I have been on it for years.It helps with sleep this will wear off in time and nerve pain.I started it as part of a pain reduction plan.Alot of dr.s use it for sleep because its not addictive however if you take it on an ongoing basis when you stop it takes time to get sleep back to normal
Old 03-31-2009, 05:52 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Good job Phreez! Keep up the good work.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:55 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
5 STaR GeNeRaL

hey tbeit what mg do you take?
i have 100mg and 75mg ?

i take it for sleep as well,1 at bedtime

works great!~

thanks for the reply and the explanation!
Old 03-31-2009, 11:12 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
5 STaR GeNeRaL

Arrow 8th day on suboxone 7 8th day clean!

WED APRIL 1ST 2009

ITts 2:01AM wed morning april 1st i worked late today so that meens i got home late!so figured before i go to bed,i would fill everyone in...today was the 2nd day of the "taper plan" 2 and a half suboxone a day...so far so good! i feel great!! some days i seem to be real hyper!! and others im real groggy? its weird but overall im back!! again no cravings! (unbelivable) and everyone crys about the way it taste but "its not that bad taste like candy in a way" it dont bother me! i do let is dissolve under my tounge! but when i first dosed last monday at the doctors office he gave me 2 4mg sub and i ate them? (i was withdrawling in the doctor office when i took them) and they worked within a hour i was feeling 100% better! has anyone ever took them anyother way?oh and before i forget....ive heard suboxone is addicting? well thats all for now will update tonight! would appreacate some answers!

stay positive and focused on better days

tony
(aka)mRphReeZ
:ghug2
Old 04-01-2009, 07:21 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
5 STaR GeNeRaL

Arrow

where is everyone ???

stay positive and focused on better days!~

tony
(aka)MrphReeZ
Old 04-01-2009, 07:22 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
5 STaR GeNeRaL

Arrow wed morning(10:23am) april 1st 2009

8th day clean just woke up its 10:19am i took my meds at 9:30am! WHEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNING I FELT VERY TIRED!im starting to feel alot better!~ i took a amitriptyline last night (sleeping pill) and i dont take them everynight so maybe thats why i feel so WORE DOWN!everything is normal other than that everyone have a great day!~

will update tonight!~

stay positive and focused on better days!~

tony
(aka)MrphReeZ
Old 04-01-2009, 08:16 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
5 STaR GeNeRaL

Arrow off to work......

11:18AM APRIL 1ST 2009

i was hoping to talk to someone this morning before work but everyone must be busy or sleeping in.....lol hope all is well have a great day and i will update tonight if not for anyone else for ME! IT HELPS ME TO DOCUMENT MY DAY BY DAY RECOVERY! SOMETIMES I CANT WAIT TO COME HOME AND MARK ANOTHER DAY OFF!` I DO ENJOY POSTING MY PROGRESS ON HERE BUT I DONT GET MUCH REPLYS!` AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG? OH WELL TALK TO EVERYONE TONIGHT!~ THIS THREAD IS THE ONE IM GOING TO POST IN FROM NOW ON!~ CMON PEOPLE LEAVE SOME REPLYS LETS MAKE THIS THREAD A HELPFULL PLACE!~

STAY POSITIVE AND FOCUSED ON BETTER DAYS!

TONY
(AKA)mrpHrEEZ
Old 04-01-2009, 08:24 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Clever Yak

Hey dude. Glad to see you're doing well. Sorry, I don't know much about opiate/suboxone kinda stuff, just wanted to let you know people are reading..
Old 04-02-2009, 09:39 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
5 STaR GeNeRaL

Arrow april 2nd (early april 3rd) mr phreez,s suboxone recovery day 11!

today was a long day (work wise) my 11th day sober and i honestly dont miss "THE OTHER SIDE" im looking at things different! doing better at work!~ (sales are up! LOL) im just saying i dont miss oxy!~ and that is amazing to me!~ when i started my suboxone i would of tried anything at that point i was misserable...w/d,s was brutal! i had a friend who helped me through many of my tough times!~ you have to have support!~ and a program of sum sortA!` and the will to quit using drugs!~ trhats it!A~ its so simple! with me i was unsuccsesfull everytime i tried to quit using oxy!~ (i would stop for max 3 days or so then go right back to the needle!` one of my best friends got clean with suboxone and his habit was just as bad as mine! when i seen that i knew i was getting clean!~ he looked healthy!~ he looked like a new person!~ i wanted to be "that new person" so suboxone and a little support from friends and loved ones might just work for you too?

will update in the morning

stay sober be positive and focused on better dayz

tony
(aka)mrphreez
:ghug2
Old 04-02-2009, 09:58 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
The truth shall set you free

Phreez...

Keep up the good work.

Glad your here keep posting.

Everyone deserve a second chance…right

Ivan
Old 04-03-2009, 02:54 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Some French tart....

Hi Tony,

I'm sorry that I haven't been around the last couple of days, they've been busy and now I am fully fledged in withdrawals.
I'm so glad that you're feeling good and that the subuxone is working wonders for you - ....and even gladder that you are starting to taper the subs as well. That's the way to go!! Did you manage to get in a NA meeting, or AA? They will help you tons I'm sure.
Tonight I will look for a meeting on NArecovery.org - perhaps we can talk about it!
How's sleep? I take nothing, as I want to get my sleeping cycle under some sort of normalcy(is that said in English??), but I'm lucky, I don't work - so it's easier for me.

You WILL be that "New person" Tony, you need to want it badly enough. I will cheer you on, all the way.

Take care Sweetie, and hope your day is good.
It's midday here now - I will check on you tonight.

Love always,
Ingrid x