View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 08:16 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
prayforstrength

Hello Friends!! Hope you all are doing great.

I am finally getting over the flu. Now into day 80 something and I really don't think about "days" or "drinking" anymore.

Still struggle with a bit of anxiety/moods here and there but definetely manageable. One curious thing I have noticed is time seems to go more slowly and make more sense. Before days would just blur together and time flew by. I have been sober for over 80 days but it really seems longer to me. Weird.

Ojibway - Great to hear from you!! Sounds like you are doing very well! All the best.

Wantthistostop - Always good to see you here posting. You rock! I love you guys and this site too. Once in a while my husband will ask what I'm doing on the laptop and I tell him "checking in with my friends" and pat my computer lovingly

Lofty - I found your "dry drunk" and "vicarious drunk" comments interesting...I have found that on occassion, especially when around my husband who drinks alot, I feel drunk. I don't understand it at all. It hasn't happened in a while which is good!

R4R and Dee - Hope all is well with you guys. You two are awesome and I appreciate your truth.

Piotr - Hope things are going well in therapy and otherwise.

Everyone - have a super fantastic sober weekend and blessings to each and every one of you, my dear friends and supporters.

Peace!!