View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 03:07 PM
  # 124 (permalink)  
Paddyb

Hi Guys and Dolls

Want to hear some thing funny, if you could see the picture of me tonight or video: i go to my home meeting Monday Night and while all out side chatting etc, before the meeting starts. I am chatting to a chap, who have never seen before etc, when the person hosting the meet, comes and ask us if we could do the teas and coffees etc as the chap who makes them on a monday has gone on the missing list. Well we both nod and agree to make the brew, well only to find out he is in the chair for that evening telling his story of how he got sober. So there is me, no hot water, 40 mouths waiting and slung in at the deep end, well i was running back and 4th kettle after kettle making brews and talking orders, the sweat was running off me and got to sit down 40 mins later, with my bit of service done. Next week i will have it under control and think i was set up to be the new tea boy lol lol. Paddys brew will be the talk of AA LOL. Hope all are ok and 17 days tomorrow if i didnt have a slip in between