View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 02:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MyBetterWorld

Threats of suicide.

So, I am sitting at work today and my cell beeps a text (I have to keep it turned on in case daycare or school need to get a hold of me) and it's my XAH, threatening suicide (again) and telling me where to go pick up his stuff once he is dead.
I will start by saying that, although I should go NC, I haven't. Our girls want to talk to him on the phone (which I supervise)
Then, an hour later, another text that once again, a friend of his paid for a motel room (he was there, on the verge of homelessness), so once again, he is saved from hitting what might be his bottom. He has threatened suicide to me and others, several times in the past few weeks. As far as I am concerned, it is him crying wolf each and every time, which he has proven again.
I am proud to say that finally, for the first time, I did not respond. I did NOTHING. I am so extremely frustrated though, that everytime he nears bottom, another person pops up and saves the day. I feel like this is never going to end. Furious doesn't even begin to describe my emotions right now.
That's it. Just needed to vent that one.
M