View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 02:39 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
micealc

Its been staring me in the Face all those years but I could never see it.The Higher Power has put situations in my way for years now.....trying to give me Hints as to what went horribly wrong in my Family Of Origon.
CRITICISM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CRI TICISM
Mostly by My Father..........I can Identify with what you are saying Evening rose.
I could never get it right..........I was supposed to know......................how could I know or learn If I was never Thought Properly...................yes I thought I should Know...............but how could I.
This has been happening for the last couple of years at work.........especially with one Boss.......Trying to catch me out..........Nasty .......Thank God I stood up for my self and Told him ...I DONT KNOW.......But if you show me how its done Properly I'm sure Ill be able to learn.He pulled back..............but I was still left to feel I was In-fear-e-or.

{in·fe·ri·or/inˈfi(ə)rēər/ NOUN,
A person lower than another in status or ability.}
I know Im not,and I never was..............It is a dirty Habit that nearly destroyed my life.
I will make it my Lifes journey to never Pass this on to Anyone........Please God.

Im getting better at Standing my Ground..............but I need to Consciously Acknowledge this each time I make progress.
I also think I need to to connect with My Inner Spirit,{Inner Child}.................And get him to understand this was never his fault.................God this is not going to be easy

I still need more Practice doing this...........Standing up for myself.....I also need to do it calm assertively....................I can easilly loose my temper...................Its the way my Father was with me...................Its passed on to me.......We will change it.
:ghug3