View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 07:18 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  
mirage

Ugh..that DOES sound like a bummer day, Lofty. I'm sorry you had to waste a perfectly good Saturday. Too bad I didn't rant about the popcorn sooner, you coulda marched over to the imps' table with your hands on your hips, sayin somethin like "Oh yeah? Well I hear your popcorn sucks!" Then you could snap your fingers in a z formation and rotate your head around-ok, forget it.

The wind has calmed here, but it's a dark day. Good day to snuggle up with some football! DH and oldest are on their way home from the U.P. 9 hour drive, so they won't be back till around dinner time. That boy better have his homework done when he gets home or heads are gonna roll. (I'm not really an ornery person, it's just fun to pretend.)

PBC..anything special happening in church today? You're so dang busy, girl, I can't keep up with what's goin on over there. Yes, we will have to meet for hot chocolate next time I'm over there. Lol...Dave's wife must sleep with one eye open. "Stop that! I'm just SLEEPING!!"

aussie and dee..hope you're gettin a good night's sleep!

Ooh frances, I hope you're not getting sick! 10 miles...good grief. I feel so lazy when I read your posts. Thanks for the strength shout out.

Oh! Update! 3 weeks on the quitting smoking and day 9 with no nicotine lozenges!! With not smoking OR drinking, I'm not sure I recognize myself, honestly. It's almost scary. I don't want to think about it too much, it freaks me out. Like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. That's silly, I know. But I'm super happy!!