View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 04:09 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
LoftyIdeals
SoberOutlook

Ok...can take a couple minutes and catch up.

First, I happen to know that Dave is part of the Donner party. They say he has a hollow leg, and I've heard it was a leftover from the Andes crash. His favorite movie is "The Ra Expedition". Eat your heart out, ladies!

Mirage, if I'm not mistaken I may have once gone to the Champps you will watch the game at tonight. I used to spend a week at a time in Farmington Hills and/or Novi.

I'm willing to bet good money that Detroit took the credits for a better tax break than Cinci was willing to give. I hear that's a follow the dollar type of thing.

I'm wiped out. I have had a full week and a full day. I'm too embarrassed to say how I spent my day, and how it turned out. Suffice it to say I no longer support the Cub Scouts, or their damn popcorn.

I'm going to a marching band competition in a couple minutes. Ran into old friends today, and they are going to see their son competing against mine, so we'll probably sit together and catch up. Fellow Lutherans, too.

PBC...am looking forward to hearing how all your productions go, and how the music goes tomorrow for you. We are taking a Sunday off to catch up on sleep.

Ok...should be about time for Australia to be rising, huh?

Have a great night or day, all!