View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 12:50 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
instant
instant

Dee. That looks like my house, but I am not wearing a skirt at the moment. I have not actually read 'perfection salad' but I am sure to look up Laura on Amazon.

It's 6pm on Friday night here. Usually I have been and collected some supplies by now. To be honest I have been aware that it has all been a charade for some years. I would always shop with an underlying sense of despair.

I saw two guys carrying alcohol when I went shopping for sushi at lunch. I don't know if it was my imagination but they had and air of aroused joviality about them that repelled me. Looked like they were set for a session when they got home. I don't know what they were really feeling but I got a sense of that powerful feeling of "anticipation" that ultimately excludes others and ultimately trapped me in a bubble. I was very aware that I am free of that now, no sense of being excluded or left out.............just free.

I hope the weekend proceeds as everyone would want it. Paddy I hope you can make it two in a row, and TP I hope it all goes well.