View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 09:29 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
veryregretful

This is what I needed today!

I had given my stbxah chance after chance after chance. Finally, after 23 years of his abuse and alcoholism he is out of my house. I still have the restraining order and the kids can't see him nor can I.

I know he is with another woman. It's only been since 9-10 that he has been out of the house. It's killing me just thinking about it. But, he is still drinking and doing whatever drugs so I know deep down in my heart that if there is any relationship between the two is prolly only sex for my husband. He is not capable of having any relationship but getting his physical needs met. I do feel bad for the woman but even by looking at him you know he is sick. I just hope she doesn't get the abuse me and the kids did.

I, also, feel that I'm not important to him, or the kids, etc. But, it was his choice not to get help and I know I deserve way better than the way I was treated for all those years.

I am not ready to date. I have too much baggage I need to work on. Yes, I want to be with a man but I cannot have a relationship.

This too shall pass!