Thread: Finally!
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 11:13 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
breakingglass

Originally Posted by GettingBy View Post
Good for you for getting yourself space from the addiction! I know that once I stepped away from the addiction - it became clear to me that I had to come up with a plan to keep myself away from the addiction long term. Hiding out with friends and family, while it gave me the peace I so desperately needed, didn't really provide a stable home environment for me and my children and dog.

I am proud of you for taking care of you... don't loose momentum!! Keep moving forward for YOU!!
-Shannon
thanks.... and i will. and fortunatly i don't have small children or my own dog! and my mom is so wonderful. she is so happy to have me there and we have some wonderful things planned. i am going away this weekend to visit a friend about 1/2 days ride, then i am taking my mom to NYC for a day of shopping and maybe the rockettes! and then off to myrtle beach for a week. but you're right just the same....i want my own place..... my own couch, bed, table, kitchen!! one with spices and great kitchen gadgets!!! does everyone cook out of a box these days???