Old 10-05-2011, 09:12 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
seekinganswrs

Hello-Kitty,
I am learning, this has all been revealed to me in the past month. It's very overwhelming, before he was prescribed the medicine by a doctor and even then it took me a long time to understand that he was abusing them. He had a legit injury, so it was hard to not trust what the doctors were doing, but as time went on I could see the addict in him coming out with the medicine and then the lies, which I forgave, but within the past month it has really blown up because his doc is not prescribing them anymore. I know I cannot live like this, and I don't want to. However, we have one car that is working, I have no job because I am a stay at home "homeschooling" mom and I really have myself in a situation I am not used to being in. Because he is working out of town M-F for the net 3 weeks, I am going to leave on weekends and let him be in the house. I am desperately seeking a job, and started searching as soon as all of this came to light. I even went and "pulled weeds" for a neighbor for $10 an hour today trying to get some money. I went to a Bible study today, an AL-Anon meeting and "Divorce care" tonight (a class at my church for divorced or separated people), so I am trying to get "my ducks in a row" so to speak, as fast as I can. I don't want to accept the lying, abusing drugs, and downward spiral that we are on.