Thread: Reality Check
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 07:50 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
marie1960

Seek, 25 years ago I started a company. People said I was too young, I would fail. I had alot of unreputable competition. I spent alot of my energy worrying about how their negative business practice would affect me. It was a complete waste of my time to try and second guess somebody else.

I had to learn quick that if I wanted to succeed there would be no room or time for me to take inventory on what these shady characters were doing.

I had an internal code of ethics, and a guardian angel who never left my side. I knew I would not get rich, but believed that I could support myself comfortably.

It's only competition if they are doing everything right. With time they went out of business, 25 years later I still hang my shingle..........

If you spend your life waiting for somebody to get "theirs', (or karma ) you are missing out on your own life.

The disease of alcoholism truly kidnaps our loved ones. No ransom note will be sent. I am sorry for your pain, and I understand your anger.

We are powerless over this disease. Today is a good day to concentrate on YOU. You and your future. As they say around here, you can let go or be dragged...........

P.S. You bought flowers and are planting a garden, I am green with envy, it truly is cold enough to snow here today!!!!!!!!